Digital Desk, Mumbai. To tackle the Kovid epidemic, a lot of celebrities have put forth a helping hand after Sonu Sood. Virat and Anushka’s name have also been included in this list. Recently, the Indian cricket team captain Virat Kohli and his wife Anushka Sharma started the fund raising campaign to help people and asked the fans to donate in this noble cause, after which the Kovid 19 Relief Fund 3 crore sixty lakhs in just 24 hours. Have accumulated.
- The information about donation has been shared with the fans through social media.
- Both have also shared a Thanks Giving Note through their official accounts.
- Anushka wrote, heartfelt thanks to the people who contributed to this campaign. We have reached the target of more than half. Let’s get it done.
- At the same time, Captain Virat Kohli wrote that, in just 24 hours, 3.6 crores, it is heartening. Let us continue to fight like this for the help of the people of the country.
- Let us tell you that, amidst the second wave of Corona virus in the country, many celebrities have come forward to help.
- We also appeal to you to take care of yourself and help as many people as possible.