Amanda posted the information related to these vaccines on her Instagram
Amanda Howell, an expert from America has compared these two vaccines (Coronavirus Vaccine). This comparison is becoming quite viral on the Internet. This will give people information about what is the difference between these two vaccines.
- Last Updated:January 1, 2021, 12:18 PM IST
Researchers have very quickly made a coronavirus vaccine. While the vaccine could take up to 15 years to be made, scientists have made it soon. The Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna vaccines have been approved by the US Food and Drug Administration. It took about 4 years before 2020 to make vaccine for mumps disease. Meanwhile, an expert from America, Amanda Howell has compared these two vaccines. This comparison is becoming quite viral on the Internet. This will give people information about what is the difference between these two vaccines.
Amanda has posted information related to these vaccines on her Instagram. This is the major difference in the vaccine-
- Pfizer has been described by Amanda as 95 percent effective, while Moderna has been described as 94.5 percent effective.
- Pfizer’s 30 mcg dose is given once in 21 days while 100 mcg dose is given to Moderna in a gap of 28 days.
- Pfizer has 5 dose vials while Moderna has 10 doses vials.
- Pfizer is mixed with 0.9 percent sodium chloride while there is no adulteration of the model.
- The Pfizer vaccine is kept at -112 to -76 degrees Fahrenheit while the modelna is kept at a temperature of -13 to -5 degrees Fahrenheit.
- There were 36,621 people involved in Pfizer’s trial, while in Moderna 30,350 people were present in the trial.
- Pfizer has been allowed to hire people aged 16 years or over, while the modelna has to be installed for people above 18 years.
- Pfizer was declared effective after the third phase on 10 December 2020, while Moderna was reported to be effective in the third phase on 30 November 2020.