Regular cleaning of the penis is very important because there is a risk of infection if not cleaned.
If there is pain while urinating or during semen ejaculation, it is a serious problem, which should be consulted immediately, instead of being ignored.
If there is any type of sexual problem in men such as balanitis, sexually transmitted disease, urinary tract infection, injury, or any serious disease such as cancer, pain in the penis can also occur.
Tips to relieve pain in the penis
- According to myUpchar, compressing the penis can relieve pain. For this, put a piece of ice in a clean towel and compress the penis. Applying a cream containing vitamin E can also be beneficial in case of pain and swelling.
- In case of pain in the penis, wearing tight underwear and clothes, wearing loose clothes does not cause sweat inside, so there is no risk of bacteria. Avoid having sex until the pain is gone.
- Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs such as ibuprofen can be taken to reduce pain and swelling in the penis. If there is pain due to an infection, then applying yogurt or apple vinegar on the penis can be beneficial.
How to avoid penis pain
- Regular cleaning of the penis is very important because there is a risk of infection if not cleaned. Avoid using condoms during sex, not having sex with a person with an infection, turning the penis during sex, or highly pressurized positions.
- If there is any problem like swelling, burning, or itching in the urinary tract, then take care not to have sex during this time.
Medical consultation required
According to myUpchar, if a man has pain during semen ejaculation, ever discharge from the penis, or pain on touching, then the doctor should get his examination done immediately. Apart from this, bleeding from urine, changing the color of semen, rashes around the penis, anorexia, etc. can also be troublesome, which should not be ignored. This problem can also be caused by some serious disease (eg, the penis becomes very hard). Besides, lumps are formed in the penis or testicle. In case of any of these problems, see a doctor immediately.