Sawan 2021: The month of holy Sawan is starting from 25th July. In the month of Sawan, devotees keep a fast for Shiva. If you keep fast on Monday, then you should follow this diet plan.
New Delhi. The holy month of Sawan (Sawan 2021) is starting from Monday i.e. 25 July 2021. The month of Sawan is of Lord Shiva. In such a situation, people worship Lord Shiva for their wishes to be fulfilled. This time there are 4 Mondays. Devotees of Shiva observe fast on all Mondays in Sawan. If you are fasting, then remember these things that do not eat all the food at once. Eat little by little. Like if you have eaten fruits now, then drink milk after a while. Taking care of your health, we will tell you what you should and should not eat during fasting.
Also read- The effect of fasting happens after 12 hours
1. If you are keeping fast, then keep consuming fruits. Don’t forget to eat seasonal fruits. You can also consume coconut water. This will also keep your stomach clean and do not forget to drink at least 8-10 glasses of water a day.
2. Watermelon, khichdi, sago pudding and potato sabzi should be eaten without salt. Because if you stay on an empty stomach for a long time, then there may also be a burning sensation in the stomach, so keep eating something every once in a while.
3. Consume milk, curd, makhana and paneer. If you consume milk, curd, makhana and paneer then it will keep you healthy. Because it is rich in protein, iron, calcium.
4. During the fast, keep in mind that do not eat more fried and fried things because if you eat them, then there may be burning sensation.
5. Also include other things like protein, minerals, fiber, fat, carbohydrates in your diet.
Also Read – Why Celebrate Mahashivratri
Who should not observe the fast of Sawan
1. If you have any disease related to heart, lungs, liver or kidney then do not keep fast.
2. If there is a lack of blood in the body and you remain weak, then do not keep fast.
3. Do not keep fast if you have had any surgery.
4. Diabetic patients should not keep fast.
Also Read – Miraculous Temple Of Lord Shiva