Digital Desk, Mumbai. The Met Gala 2021 is scheduled to be held soon. It will not be organized in its original form, but virtual, which is the special thing that, this event is being organized in two parts. First it will be on 13 September 2021 and second time it will be on 2 May 2022. The Corona Guideline will be fully followed in the event. This was announced by the Metropolitan Museum of Art on Monday.
What is the Met Gala
- The Met Gala raises funds for the Metropolitan Museum of Arts Costume Institute.
- This event was first started in the year 1946.
- Which is held every year in May.
- Not only you but big stars are also very excited for this event.
- According to the Metropolitan Museum of Art, this year the event will not be virtual but in its original form.
- The exhibition will be launched in two parts for this event on 13 September and 2 May. Which will be around for a year.
- Please tell that, both parts of this exhibition will be closed on 5 September 2022.
- But currently no information has been revealed about the host of this event.
- Significantly, the Met Gala is the fashion world’s largest fund razor event.
- In this event many times, famous actresses of India have spread their flames.
- Priyanka Chopra, Deepika Padukone has been the most special face of this event. But during the event in 2019, Isha Ambani and Natasha Poonawala also walked the red carpet. Natasha Poonawala was also a part of this event in 2018.
- In the same program, Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas were seen together for the first time at the Met Gala event.