Reliance Jio offers both prepaid and postpaid connections. Jio’s prepaid plans are slightly cheaper than postpaid. The cheapest mass postpaid plan of Jio is priced at Rs 199. Whereas in prepaid, your work can be done for less than this. Also, some users prefer prepaid to avoid the hassle of bill payment. In such a situation, today we are going to tell you how to shift from Jio postpaid to Jio prepaid.
How to switch from Jio postpaid to Jio prepaid
This work can also be done online, as well as by visiting the Jio Store. In this time of corona virus, it will not be right for you to go out anywhere. Therefore, we are telling you how to switch from Jio Postpaid to Jio Prepaid right from your home. The company provides this facility on its official website only. Let’s know the way:
Also read: WhatsApp’s tremendous trick, read the deleted message like this
Follow these steps:
1. Go to Jio’s official website (www.jio.com) and click on Sim Home Delivery option.
2. Now you have to enter your name and live postpaid number.
3. After entering both the details, click on Generate OTP option.
4. OTP will appear on your postpaid number. Enter it and verify.
Also read: Remote, easy way to make your smartphone a smart TV
5. Select I am interested in Prepaid option and click on Port to Jio option.
6. Fill your full address for the delivery of the SIM card.
7. After giving the address, click on Submit Port to Jio request.
8. The Geo Executive will come to your house 3-4 days after the process is completed.
7. After seeing the Aadhar card and some other documents, you will be given a prepaid SIM.