Digital Desk, Mumbai. The entire country is experiencing the second wave of Kovid-19. In this difficult time, many stars have put forward a helping hand. But the contribution of medical staff is proving to be the most important in the country. Today, Nurses Day is being celebrated all over the world. Everyone is saluting his service. Meanwhile, Bollywood actor Abhishek Bachchan, while saluting the nurses, said that, putting his life at risk for the safety of patients, put humanity at the top.
See, Abhishek’s post
- Sharing a post on social media, Abhishek wrote, Nurses are saluting their ‘tireless efforts’ and ‘energizing’ working power to fight Kovid-19. Nurses put humanity at the top of their lives by working long hours and risking their lives for the safety of their patients. I salute the fair spirit of all of them. We will always be indebted to you.
- While trying to troll Abhishek a user said that, he sent ‘hag’.
- Abhishek writes on this, a huge virtual hag is being sent to all of you here. Spread love We need it right now.
- Another user wrote that I wish you had done more than sending the hag. People are dying without oxygen and beds. They do not need a hag.
- Abhishek wrote for this user that, just because I have not posted it on social media, it does not mean that I am not doing anything. We are all trying to do our best. The situation is very sad, so thought that spreading a little love and positivity can help.
The nurses have kept humanity above everything else working long hours & risking their lives to protect their patients. This #InternationalNursesDay I salute their relentless efforts & their undying spirit to fight Covid-19. I’ll always be indebted to you all pic.twitter.com/irnl2rua7E
– Abhishek Bachchan (@juniorbachchan) May 12, 2021