- Personnel on election duty in UP, Uttarakhand, Punjab, Manipur and Goa have been treated as frontline personnel.
- Government’s preparations complete to give precautionary dose of Kovid-19 vaccine
- Online appointment facility started on Co-Win for Precautionary Dosage
Corona Booster Dose: In India from Monday (January 10, 2022) health workers and frontline workers and people above 60 years of age suffering from other serious diseases will be given a precautionary dose of Kovid-19 vaccine to prevent the spread of corona virus due to Omicron form. spread can be curbed. Personnel on election duty in Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Punjab, Manipur and Goa have been treated as frontline personnel.
- Union Health Minister Mansukh Mandaviya tweeted on Sunday that more than one crore frontline personnel and senior citizens have been reminded by sending SMS for precautionary doses.
- According to an estimate, 1.05 crore health workers, 1.9 crore frontline workers and 2.75 crore people above the age of 60 years suffering from other serious diseases will be given preventive doses as per the schedule, health ministry sources said.
- According to the guidelines issued by the Union Health Ministry, there will be a gap of nine months (39 weeks) between the date of giving the second dose of the vaccine and the precautionary dose.
- CoWIN will send reminder messages to everyone eligible for the precautionary dose and this will be noted in the digital vaccination certificate after the shot is given.
- The online appointment for the precautionary dose has started on the CoWin portal on Saturday evening. However, there is also the option of onsite appointment.
Vaccine will be like this too
A new feature has been added on the coWIN App late last night, which has come for the precautionary dose of the corona vaccine. This new feature has come for the convenience of those who are eligible for the third precautionary dose of Corona Vaccine. However, the Health Ministry has also said that no new registration will be required in the Co-Win platform for those taking ‘precautionary supplements’.
The person taking both the doses of the vaccine will take this dose
Giving information from the official Twitter handle of My Government of India, it has been written that- All persons of 60 years and above who are suffering from any disease and who have received two doses of Corona (Covid-19) vaccine, Those people can take the precaution dosage from January 10, 2022 on the advice of the doctor. At the same time, there is no need of any kind of certificate during this time. Those who have previously received Covaxin will be given Covaxin, those who have received two doses of Covashield will be given Covashield only.