What are the symptoms
– At bedtime, both children and adults have saliva dripping from their mouth when there are insects in their stomach.
-While children or adults get worms in their stomach, their face starts to get shiny and the skin looks withering.
Increasing white on both the sides of the lips and dryness of both the sides of the lips is also a sign of having worms in the stomach.
Also read: Urad Dal reduces iron deficiency, know its amazing benefits
– When there is a problem of insects in the stomach of children, then there can be complaints of itching and burning on the outer part of their private part.
How to do their home remedies
Whenever you go for a meal, first swallow half a teaspoon of celery with water. You can do this twice a day. Do this for 3 to 4 days. Avoid sweet these days but if you do not get relief after this, seek the advice of a doctor.
Fry the cumin seeds on the flame. Take half a teaspoon of it and eat it with jaggery. You can also eat cumin powder after making it. You will get rest in 5-6 days.
– Consumption of Tulasi leaves or Tulsi extracts works as a panacea to kill stomach worms.
– Drink a glass of hot milk mixed with a teaspoon of turmeric.
– Eat cloves continuously. The eugenol element present in it destroys the stomach worm and its eggs.
– Consumption of coconut oil also ends the problem of stomach worms. Add one to two teaspoons of coconut oil to the food daily.
-Make sure 4 to 5 raw garlic buds on an empty stomach. Elecine and azoane elements present in them kill the stomach worms slowly.
If children are showing signs of insects in their stomach, then you should show them directly to the doctor. (Disclaimer: The information and information given in this article is based on general information. Hindi news18 does not confirm these. Contact the concerned specialist before implementing them.)