Digital Desk, Mumbai. Soon the third wave of corona virus is going to knock, due to which it is common for mental stress, anxiety and daily routine to be affected. Experts say that today, Millennials are experiencing the real world virtually, and it is affecting their mental health. 2020 forced many people to deal with problems related to mental health in the workplace. Indeed, despite rising vaccination levels in some countries and the reopening of economies, the Deloitte Global 2021 Millennial and Gen Z survey shows stress and anxiety levels have risen significantly this year.
Research by Deloitte Global has revealed that, among millennials and Gen Zs surveyed, the pandemic has acted to increase stress and anxiety. Now let us give the information in a little more detail.
What is Mental Health?
Mental health includes our emotional, psychological and social well-being. It affects how we think, feel and act. It also helps determine how we handle stress, how we connect with others. Mental health is very important at every stage of life, from childhood and adolescence to puberty. If you are dealing with mental health problems, your thinking, mood, and behavior may be affected. Your mental health depends on many factors, such as life experiences or a family history of mental health problems.
signs of poor mental health
- Feeling anxious- We all feel anxious or stressed from time to time. But anxiety can be a sign of a mental health problem. Other symptoms of anxiety may include heart palpitations, shortness of breath, headache, sweating, tremors, dizziness, restlessness, diarrhea.
- Feeling sad- Being sad or irritable for a long time, feeling low on motivation or energy, losing interest or being tired all the time can also be a sign of deteriorating mental health.
- Emotional outburst- Everyone’s mood is different, but sudden changes in mood, such as trouble or anger, can be a symptom of mental illness.
- Sleep problems- Changes in sleep patterns can be a symptom of declining mental health. Sleeping too much or too little can be a sign of stress or a sleep disorder.
ways to improve mental health
- Join the logo. Share your mind with them.
- be active
- Research has shown that learning new skills can improve your mental health.
- Try yoga-practice.
- Take a good diet