Digital Desk, Delhi. Water is considered very good for our health because it keeps the body hydrate and prevents many diseases. Therefore, at least one person must drink 6 to 10 glasses of water every day. But do you know that there are some things, drinking water immediately after consumption can cause a reaction and can make you sick. Let us tell you what those things are.
Melon or Watermelon
- Do you know that after eating watermelon and melon, one should not drink water immediately because water is found in excessive quantity in watermelon.
- If you drink water immediately after eating it, then there may be problems of stomach acidity, bloating and bloating.
- A good amount of water is also found in cucumber and cucumber, so do not drink water immediately after its consumption.
- Please tell that, it contains about 95 percent water. Which is fulfilled by the lack of nutrients in your body after eating
- If you drink water immediately after eating this, then the digestive system will be affected and diarrhea, diarrhea may be the problem.
- One should not drink water immediately after eating roasted gram or gram chaat.
- Doing this can cause pain in your stomach.
- Do not consume water immediately after eating peanuts because the peanut effect is hot.
- The nature of peanuts is also dry, due to which you may have a cough problem.
- Water should not be drunk immediately after drinking hot milk or tea.
- This can even cause you to have nose bleeding.