Digital Desk, New Delhi. The rate of infection of coronavirus in India has slowed down. A decrease in active cases is being recorded. New cases are also decreasing. The recovery rate is better than before. Every day 2 to 3 lakh people are recovering from this epidemic. At the same time, there is no decrease in the number of people who die from infection. Every day 3 to 4 thousand people are losing their lives due to this epidemic.
Within the last 24 hours, 2 lakh 8 thousand 714 new corona have been infected in the country. At the same time, 2 lakh 95 thousand 85 people have been cured. During this time 4 thousand 159 people have also lost their lives. So far, 2 crore 71 lakh 56 thousand 382 people in the country have been affected by this epidemic due to corona infection. Out of these, 2 crore 43 lakh 43 thousand 299 people have become healthy. So far, 3 lakh 11 thousand 421 people have died due to corona infection in the country. At present, 24 lakh 90 thousand 876 people are being treated in different hospitals of the country. These figures have been updated on Wednesday at 8.30 am on covid19india.org.
Coronavirus status in the country
- Total new cases came in last 24 hours: 2.08 lakh
- Total recovered in last 24 hours: 2.95 lakhs
- Total deaths in last 24 hours: 4,159
- Total infected so far: 2.71 crores
- Till now healed: 2.43 Crore
- Total deaths so far: 3.11 lakh
- Total number of patients currently undergoing treatment: 24.90 Lakh
Deaths are not stopping
The second corona in the country is on the verge of ending, but there is no reduction in the number of deaths. There have been an average of 3,500 deaths daily in May. These are the highest in the whole world. So far, more than 3 lakh people have died from Corona in only three countries in the world. Among them, America is first and Brazil is second. At the same time, India remains at number three. The highest number of deaths in the world in one day also took place in India. On May 18, 4529 people died here.
- In India, 22,17,320 sample tests were done for Corona virus yesterday, till yesterday a total of 33,48,11,496 sample tests have been done: Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR)
- Rajasthan: In Kota, Lok Sabha Speaker Om Birla visited the New Medical College wearing a PPE kit. During this time he also met Kovid patients.
- The fine has been increased from Rs 500 to Rs 1,000 for those walking without masks. Police is checking at the block. Testing has been provided at some points. Unnecessary wanderers are being institutionalized quarantine: Police Commissioner of Jodhpur, Jose Mohan, Rajasthan
- The Indian Medical Association has reported that 513 doctors have died across the country in the second wave of Corona.
- Haryana: Two horses in Jhajjar were found positive by Glanders disease. The deputy director of the animal husbandry department said, “We sent blood samples of 143 horse species of animals. 2 cases came positive. It is a bacterial disease. In terms of the disease, people were told about animal care.”
- For the third wave of Corona, we have constituted the Task Force Committee and the Special Executive Committee. Have started buying medicines, medical devices as well. With this, training programs for doctors, nurses and medical staff have also been started: Goa Chief Minister Pramod Sawant
- In Uttar Pradesh, the positivity rate has steadily decreased and recovery has increased. Uttar Pradesh’s recovery rate today is more than 94% and positivity rate is around 3%: Yogi Adityanath in Gorakhpur, Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh
Coronavirus vaccination in the country
In the country, 24 lakh 30 thousand 236 people have been vaccinated in 24 hours. 22 lakh 51 thousand 452 people have received the first dose of vaccine. Whereas 1 lakh 78 thousand 784 people have been given the second dose. A total of 24 crore 30 lakh 236 people have been vaccinated within 24 hours in the country. At the same time, 19 crore 85 lakh 38 thousand 999 people have been vaccinated in the country so far. In which 15 crore 52 lakh 35 thousand 374 people have been given the first dose of vaccine. At the same time, 4 crore 33 lakh 3 thousand 374 people have received the second dose.
Madhya Pradesh will be unlocked from June 1
In Madhya Pradesh, the process of unlocking the districts will start from June 1. Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chauhan, who arrived in Ujjain on Wednesday, gave these signs in the Crisis Management meeting. The Chief Minister said that we have to open everything from June. The public will have to follow the practice of preventing corona infection. Make all resolutions that there is no laxity till May 31. It is 11 days from today, if we are alive, then we will leave Corona completely and leave. CM said that do not stay in over confidence. Corona is not over yet.
Strictness in Indore-Bhopal till 31 May
Corona curfew will remain in Bhopal division till 31st of May. This time will also be more strict. Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chauhan has asked to increase the collections of Bhopal, Vidisha, Rajgarh, Sehore and Raisen strictly for 10 days. It was decided in the Crisis Management meeting that the lockdown will be extended in Bhopal by 31 May. In Indore too, the concession on lockdown restrictions will start from June 1. Collector Manish Singh indicated this on Friday. Earlier, Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chauhan had announced to gradually open the districts of Ujjain division from June 1.
Lockdown in these states
There are restrictions like complete lockdown in 19 states of the country. These include Himachal Pradesh, Haryana, Delhi, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand, Chhattisgarh, Odisha, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Karnataka, Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Mizoram, Goa, Telangana, West Bengal and Puducherry. There are stringent restrictions like the previous lockdown.
Strict restrictions in these states
There is partial lockdown in 13 states and union territories of the country. That is, there are restrictions here, but there are also exemptions. These include Punjab, Jammu and Kashmir, Ladakh, Uttarakhand, Arunachal Pradesh, Sikkim, Meghalaya, Nagaland, Assam, Manipur, Tripura, Andhra Pradesh and Gujarat.