Digital Desk, New Delhi. Coronavirus epidemic in the country is increasing rapidly. The number of deaths with new patients is also increasing rapidly. The figures released by the Union Health Ministry are shocking. In the last 24 hours, 1 lakh 84 thousand 372 new infected patients have been found in the country. At the same time, for the first time in this year, 1027 people have died within a day. More than 13 lakh patients are admitted in different hospitals of the country. At the same time, many patients are being made wards in private hotels, rest houses due to lack of beds in hospitals. While many patients are returning due to lack of space in hospitals. The situation has worsened a lot due to Corona in the country. The situation is becoming completely out of control.
Over 13 lakh patients in 10 days
- Wednesday: 1.84 lakh cases
- Tuesday: 1.61 lakh cases
- Monday: 1.69 lakh cases
- Sunday: 1.52 lakh cases
- Saturday: 1.44 lakh cases
- Friday: 1.31 lakh cases
- Thursday: 1.26 lakh cases
- Wednesday: 1.15 lakh cases
- Tuesday: 96 thousand cases
- Monday: 1.03 lakh cases
A look at these figures of Corona
- Total corona infected in the country – 1,38,73,825
- Total patients in the country who have been cured – 1,23,36,036
- Total death due to corona in the country – 1,72,085
- Total patients in the country who are currently being treated – 13,65,704
- Total patients in the country who have been vaccinated – 11,11,79,578
- People who got their first dose of vaccine – 9,73,01,914
- Those who got the second dose of vaccine – 1,38,77,664
- Corona patients found within 24 hours – 1,84,372
- Death due to corona in 24 hours – 1,027
- Patients recovered from Corona in 24 hours – 82,339
- First dose of vaccine in 24 hours – 22,58,910
- Second dose of vaccine in 24 hours – 3,87,618
- Total dose of vaccine in 24 hours – 26,46,528
The condition of these states is worrisome
The Uddhav government has issued a new guideline regarding the growing infection of Corona in the state of Maharashtra. The situation in the state has become very worrying. On Tuesday, 60,212 new patients were found here. 31,624 patients recovered and 281 died. So far, 35.19 lakh people have been affected by the epidemic in the state. Of these, 28.66 lakh people have recovered, while 58,526 have died. Currently, about 5.93 lakh people are being treated here.
The Shivraj government has imposed a lockdown in the entire state till April 19 in view of the corona infection. During this time everything is closed except emergency services. Last Tuesday, 8,998 people were found corona infected. 4,070 people recovered and 40 died. Till now, 3.53 lakh people have been infected. Out of this, 3.05 lakh people have been cured. 4,261 patients lost their lives. 43,539 patients are undergoing treatment.
Corona report of 17,963 people came positive on Tuesday. 3,474 people recovered and 85 died. So far, 7.23 lakh people have been found infected here. Of these, 6.18 lakh have been cured, while 9,309 patients died. There are 95,980 patients who are undergoing treatment.
On Tuesday, 15,121 people were found corona infected. During this period, 4,682 people recovered and 156 died. So far, 4.71 lakh people have been infected in the state. Of these, 3.57 lakh people have been cured, while 5,187 patients have died. One lakh 9 thousand 139 patients are being treated.
On Tuesday, 13,468 people were found corona infected in the state. 3,474 people recovered and 85 died. So far, 7.50 lakh people have been infected here. Of these, 6.95 lakh have been cured, while 11,436 patients lost their lives. There are 43,510 patients who are undergoing treatment.
Gujarat found 6,690 people corona infected in the state. 2,748 people were recovered and 67 died. So far, 3.60 lakh people have been affected by the infection here. Of these, 3.20 lakh have been cured, while 4922 patients died. There are 34,555 patients who are undergoing treatment.
- Janata curfew in Bhopal
Madhya Pradesh: Shops closed and roads were deserted during the Janata curfew in Bhopal. pic.twitter.com/Q4Rop33Lm0
– ANI_HindiNews (@AHindinews) April 14, 2021
- Former Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister and Samajwadi Party leader Akhilesh Yadav informed by tweeting that he has come corona virus positive and his treatment has started at home.
- A total of 26,06,18,866 sample tests have been done for Corona virus in India till yesterday, out of which 14,11,758 samples were tested yesterday: Indian Council of Medical Research
- Ramadan is not bright in the markets
Delhi: The month of Ramadan started from today. Because of the corona, there was no movement in the markets of Jama Masjid on the first day today.
One person said, “There can be no better prayer than home.” Offer prayers in homes and keep fast. If you follow the Corona Guideline, then Ramadan month will be accepted. ” pic.twitter.com/NI2M7wu9Ce
– ANI_HindiNews (@AHindinews) April 14, 2021
- All the poor and needy people will be provided 3 kg wheat and 2 kg rice for the next one month: Maharashtra government
- With immediate effect, the Haryana government has reduced the time of ‘Corona curfew’ imposed for the prevention of COVID-19 epidemic in the state from 10 am to 5 am.
- Cinema halls, theaters, auditoriums, amusement parks, gyms, sports complexes will remain closed. Shooting of films, serials, commercials will also be closed. All shops, malls, shopping centers will be closed from tomorrow till May 1 at 7 am except the essential services: Maharashtra government
- All places of worship, schools and colleges, private coaching classes, barber shops, spas, salons and beauty parlors will be closed from tomorrow till May 1 at 7 am: Government of Maharashtra
- Local train and bus services will continue only for essential services. Petrol pumps, SEBI-linked financial institutions and construction work will continue. Hotels etc. will be closed only home delivery will be allowed: Chief Minister of Maharashtra
- According to the Health Ministry report, on the third day of the nationwide vaccine festival, about 4 million people were given vaccine doses on Tuesday. In this way, more than 11.43 crore people have been vaccinated so far. Earlier on Monday, 37 lakh 63 thousand 858 people were given vaccine doses.
- In view of increasing cases of corona infection in the capital Delhi, Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal has demanded the Central Government to cancel the CBSE 10th and 12th examinations. He said that cases of corona are increasing continuously across the country. The infection is spreading rapidly. In such a situation, conducting an examination is not free from danger.
Data released by the Union Ministry of Health
|S. No.||Name of State / UT||Active Cases *||Cured / Discharged / Migrated *||Deaths **|
|Total||Change since yesterday||Cumulative||Change since yesterday||Cumulative||Change since yesterday|
|1||Andaman and Nicobar Islands||93||4||5054||4||62|
|8||Dadra and Nagar Haveli and Daman and Diu||578||77||3727||21||2|
|14||Jammu and Kashmir||8681||773||129932||493||2037||3|
|* (Including foreign nationals)|
|** (more than 70% cases due to comorbidities)|
|#States wise distribution is subject to further verification and reconciliation|
|#Our figures are being reconciled with ICMR|
Click here to see the statistics of vaccination