CBSE 2020 examination guidelines: New date sheet for class 10th and 12th
Hello friend, the child who passed the CBSE 10th and 12th examination from the Ministry of Human Resource Development. His date sheet has been released. Minister Dr. Ramesh Pokhriyal Nishank himself has informed this by tweeting. Students have been given some guidelines to take the remaining examinations during the coronavirus epidemic.
Students have to follow these 12 guidelines at the time of the exam:
- It will be compulsory for all students to apply a cloth and mask to the mouth during the exam.
- All students must bring a hand sanitizer in a bottle during the exam.
- All students have to follow the rules of social distance during the exam.
- Parents must ensure that their child is not ill.
- All parents must tell their children the rules to prevent the spread of infection.
- All the students have to follow the rules during the exam.
- All the students have to follow all the rules written on the admit card during the exam.
- All the students have to reach the exam center according to the time written in the date sheet and admit card.
- After this, the answer sheet will be given to all the students who reach for the exam at 10:00 am.
- After this the question paper will be given at 10:15 minutes.
- Student’s question papers will be held from 10:15 am to 10:30 am.
- All students have to start writing in the answer sheet from 10:30.
Know when CBSE examinations will start:
Let us know that this date sheet was going to be released on the first Saturday. But it was postponed due to some reasons. Let us tell you that CBSE, 10th and 12th board exam is starting on 1st July 2020.
Datesheet and time table of 10th and 12th students exam of North East Delhi:
North East Delhi 10th exam
1 July: – 10:30 am – 1:30 pm: Social Science
2 July: – 10:30 am – 1: 30 pm: Science Theory, Practical without
10 July: – 10:30 am – 1:30 pm: Hindi course and Hindi B.
15 July: – 10:30 am – 1:30 pm: English Communicative and English Language
North East Delhi 12th exam
3 July: – 10:30 am – 1:30 pm: Physics
July 4: – 10:30 am – 1:30 pm: Accountancy
6 July: – 10:30 am – 1:30 pm: Chemistry
8 July: – 10:30 am – 1:30 pm: English Elective A, English C includes the examination of the same English core.
CBSE exam will be on 29 subjects:
Also tell you that due to the lockdown, the examinations of 83 subjects of class XII had to be postponed midway. After which the CBSE had decided that 29 of these main subjects will be conducted for examination.
The topics of the paper of class 12th students of CBSE board are:
Business Studies, Hindi Elective, Hindi Core, Home Science, Geography, Sociology, Computer Science (old), Computer Science (new), Information Practice (old), Information Practice (new), Information Technology, and Biotechnology subjects examinations are left.
North East Delhi was unable to take the exam due to violence, students:
Due to the riots in North East Delhi, some centers could not appear in the tenth examination. Due to which students of class X have to take the exam. Those who failed the examination due to violence in North East Delhi. In North East Delhi, tenth students will have to take examinations on six subjects. This subject is Hindi Core A, Hindi Core B, English Common, English Language and Literature, Science, Social Science.
In North East Delhi, the examination of these subjects of 12th will have to be retested This subject is: English Elective New, English Elective Core, English Core, Maths, Economics, Biology, Political Science, History, Physics, Accountancy, Chemistry.