Digital Desk, Mumbai. Arshad Warsi is celebrating his 53rd birthday today. Arshad has made a distinct identity in Bollywood on the basis of his excellent acting. She has entertained people with every character, but there was a time when after the death of her father, at a very young age, Arshad had to go from house to house selling lipstick.
- Arshad Warsi was born in 1968 in a Muslim family in Maharashtra.
- Arshad’s father died in his childhood.
- After class X, the actor had to leave the studies midway and after the father’s death, he had to leave the bungalow and live in a room flat.
- Arshad worked as a salesman from house to house to sell cosmetic products to fill his stomach.
- After some time, Arshad joined the dance group of Akbar Sami.
- In 1993, Arshad choreographed the title track of ‘Roop Ki Rani Choron Ka Raja’.
- Arshad also worked with Mahesh Bhatt as an assistant for films like ‘Thikana’ and ‘Kash’ in 1987.
- As a lead actor, Arshad started his career with the film ‘Tere Mere Sapne’ in the year 1996.
- This film was offered by Jaya Bachchan to Arshad Warsi.
- Arshad got recognition from the 2003 film ‘Munnabhai MBBS’ and in the year 2006 ‘Lage Raho Munna Bhai’.
- He also received a Filmfare Award for this film. After this, Arshad Warsi also received a lot of praise from the film ‘Jolly LLB’ in the year 2013.
- Arshad Warsi’s film Golmaal is one of his superhit films. Apart from this, his ‘Ishqiya’ and ‘Dedh Ishqiya’ also proved to be a hit on the screen.