Digital Desk, New Delhi. The Indian version of the popular mobile game PUBG (PubG) i.e. Battlegrounds Mobile India (Battleground Mobile India) has been officially launched. Last month, it was made available only for testing the beta version and so far more than 10 million users have downloaded it. But after many controversies in between, news of interruptions in its launch started coming to the fore. But now the company itself has announced the launch of the game from its official Facebook page.
The company has launched the game in India on July 2 at 6.30 am. PUBG game maker KRAFTON has announced the downloading of the official version of the Battlegrounds Mobile India game. How to download it and what are the conditions of playing the game, let’s know…
Price revealed several weeks after the launch of Nokia 105 4G
download like this
– This game can be downloaded from Google Play Store. It should have good internet connectivity.
– Users who have already got early access to the game will have to update it.
According to the company, the 1 million and 5 million download rewards of India’s Battlegrounds gift have been extended till August 19.
– This game is currently available for Android smartphone users, iOS users will have to wait some more.
– Battlegrounds Mobile India can be logged-in with the help of mobile OTP.
According to the company, the data of any user playing BGMI games will not be stored.
Honor X20 SE smartphone launched, it has powerful processor and 64MP camera
These conditions will remain for playing the game
– According to the information given on the Battlegrounds Mobile India website, if you want to play the game Battlegrounds Mobile India, then you will have to enter the OTP to login. That is, now your mobile number will be used to play the game and you will be able to play the game only after verifying the OTP.
– A player can request OTP only 10 times. After this the request will be restricted for 24 hours. Whereas a phone number can be registered on a maximum of 10 accounts
Note that gamers can only enter the ‘Verify Code’ three times for login, after which it will not work. Please note that a code verification code will be valid for five minutes.